Forestry, climate action, and building relationships with a focus on equity: the 2020 Winter Fieldbook is here!
In this issue of Fieldbook, we explore how Columbia Land Trust is managing forestland for the realities of climate change and learn about the Green Workforce and how we are building relationships focused on equity. We dive into the newly-formed Oregon Agricultural Trust and how it aims to ensure a farming future across the state. We also hear from you on how nature has inspired you and how you’ve reflected with nature over the last several months.
- The Muse: An Owl’s Call by Executive Director Glenn Lamb
- Fire Resilience in our Forests
- The Green Workforce: Pathways Forward
- Reflecting with Nature: Have You Found Solace Outside?
- Cultivating Trust with OAT
- Species Spotlight: Flammulated Owl
Fieldbook is available in digital format and you can read the issue cover to cover here. Interested in receiving issues of our magazine directly to your home? We mail copies of our publication to each of our members three times per year. Give to Columbia Land Trust today and you’ll be subscribed automatically!
Fieldbook cover photo by Paloma Ayala.