Ways to support Columbia Land Trust
There are as many ways to get involved with Columbia Land Trust as there are reasons to protect the lands of the Pacific Northwest. Your participation and support are essential to conserving the signature landscapes and vital habitats of the Columbia River region.
All members receive our quarterly newsletter, Trust Talk, invitations to tours and events, conservation progress reports, and the knowledge you are making a difference for future generations.
Imagine your grandchildren or their children enjoying the Columbia River region as you do today. Stomping through the mudflats on the Pacific Coast. Watching the salmon spawn in mountain streams. Feeding families from the working farmlands. Your gift to Columbia Land Trust will help ensure our region is protected for the benefit of future generations.
There’s no better way to appreciate the splendor of our region’s lands than to get out and experience them. Volunteer to join a work crew, support an event or fundraise. Or take a tour and explore protected sites.
Spread the word
Help us raise awareness about Columbia Land Trust and get others involved in our work:
- Tell your family and friends about a tour you enjoyed, a satisfying day working on the land, or a fun event you attended—and invite them to join you next time.
- Send an email to your contacts with a link to our website.
- Give a gift of membership for birthday and holidays.
- Make a tribute contribution for a special friend or loved one.
- Visit our Facebook page, post ideas on our wall and become a fan.
- Send a text message or a Twitter tweet letting others know what you’re doing with Columbia Land Trust.
- Share a copy of Trust Talk with co-workers, friends, neighbors.
- Strike up a conversation on an airplane—the bird’s eye view from 30,000 feet offers an ideal opening to share why conserving the Columbia River region is important.
For more information about how you can help protect the vital lands and habitats of the Columbia River region, call us at 360.696.0131 or send an email to email@example.com.
Interested in working at Columbia Land Trust? Check here for current job openings.